Order materials – please contact us at email@example.com to order the following materials:
Bike MS Brochures (free)
Bike MS Posters (free)
Bike MS Trading Cards (free)
Bike MS Cut Outs (100 free)
Bands of Hope ($1 each)
Bike MS Window Decals ($2 each)
Sample Letters: Many of the National MS Society’s Top Fundraisers raise their fundraising dollars through letter writing campaigns. “Support Me” letters can be sent to family, friends, coworkers, businesses you frequent, old college buddies, community leaders -- the list is endless. Letters are the most efficient way of spreading your message with a personal touch.
Need a bit of help crafting a letter to send out to potential sponsors? Check out the sample letter that have already been written to help get you started. Add your own personal touch about why you are participating in this event, include a photo of you and your loved one if you have a personal connection to MS and include a self-addressed stamped envelope to make donating easy for your recipients.
Online Tools: When you register online, you will create a username and password that will allow you to access your own personal webpage, called your Participant Center. This valuable tool is automatically assigned to you upon registration and is designed to facilitate every aspect of your fundraising efforts.
If you did not register online, you still have the opportunity to create a username and password for the purpose of online fundraising once your registration has been processed. The Participant Center has a variety of features to help you fundraise.
- The Participant Center is where you can revise your fundraising goal and check for updates from the National MS Society.
- The Personal Page is the webpage your friends and family will see when you ask them to sponsor you online. It is also where you will find your honor roll of donors and your personal fundraising thermometer. Add a new picture, edit text and/or alter the color scheme and layout of this page at any time.
- In the Address Book you can import contacts from your personal email account. You may also manually enter names and email addresses if you prefer.
- Email allows you to send custom messages or use one of the provided templates as a starting point. We strongly encourage participants to personalize their messages.
- In the Follow-Ups section, you can send thank you notes to those who have donated and send reminders to those who have yet to respond.
- The My Progress section allows you to see just how far you’ve come in your fundraising efforts.
- In the Gift Summary section, you can compare your online and offline donations and see your contributions represented visually by a fundraising thermometer and graph outlining monthly contributions. You can also access your overall gift history.